Advanced Deep Tissue, Swedish, Pregnancy & Myofascial Release
"Look after your body & it will look after You"
With 15 years Massage experience I share my unique soothing yet strong intuitive touch allowing me to connect with your body on a deep level.
Deep Tissue Massage
This is a firm and deep remedial massage designed to treat anyone with postural tightness, muscle tension, chronic pain and restricted range of movement. Thus releasing deep muscle and emotional tension in the body restoring and freeing the body on a deep cellular level.
Deep Tissue Massage can:
- Release deep tension and stress
- Increase flexibility
- Release neck, upper back and lower back pain
- Reduce the risk of injury
- Improve recovery time between workouts
- Enhance a general overall sense of wellbeing and relaxation
Full Body Massage
This is a very relaxing fluid and flowing massage. A sensitive touch (which can be firm or gentle) is used to encourage and allow the body and mind to let go. Sensitive does not mean light and sometimes less is more. We will explore how you feel on the day.
- Reduce stress and tension
- Calm the body and the mind
- Restore balance and harmony
- Reduce fatigue
- Ease Muscles and joints
- Alleviate digestive issues
- Release fluid retention
- Break down cellulite and adhesion
- Stimulate the lymphatic system
MyoFascial Release Massage
Myo means muscle and fascia means band. Our body if you can imagine is a big 3D spiders web.
This is a specialised massage treatment and is said to be the' missing link' in healthcare. It is extremely relaxing and many clients fall asleep. Myofascial release has many techniques. The therapist detects the restriction and the appropriate pressure is used to allow the gentle release. If there is a force put through the body the body will resist and therefore healing cannot take place.
Fascial restrictions do not show up on standard X-rays and MRI's so many people are misdiagnosed and in pain.
I usually incorporate myofascial release techniques into all of my treatments where I feel appropriate.
Myofascial Release can:
- Release tension in the fascia due to trauma, postural imbalance and inflammation
- Myofascial release is used where the tension is more chronic
- It can release deep emotion trauma
- Creates more flow and ease in the body and mind
- Overall wellbeing is greatly restored on a deep cellular level
"Softness triumphs over hardness, gentleness over strength"